Santa Rosa Junior College
1501 Mendocino Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA 95401- 4395
Phone: (707) 527- 4011
Current Map of the campus is located at: https://maps.santarosa.edu/
During the early years, Santa Rosa Junior College shared facilities with Santa Rosa High School. SRJC has now provided excellent higher education to Sonoma County residents for more than 100 years.
In 1931, the College moved to its own campus, a 40-acre oak-studded site just north of Santa Rosa High School, which was a favorite spot of the renowned horticulturist Luther Burbank. The property was jointly owned at the time by the City of Santa Rosa and the Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce. Over the years more acreage was acquired, and now the Santa Rosa Campus includes over 100 acres.
The first building constructed on the Santa Rosa Campus was Pioneer Hall, which was completed May 18, 1931. It was badly damaged in the earthquake of 1968, and was refurbished due to its historical significance. It now houses the college Bookstore and Student Equity offices.
SRJC’s Santa Rosa Campus, with its ivy-covered brick buildings, towering oak trees, flower gardens, and manicured lawns, is one of the most beautiful campuses in the entire California Community Colleges system, and is used frequently as a location for commercial films.
In addition to its state-of-the-art classroom facilities and laboratories, SRJC’s Santa Rosa Campus houses the Robert F. Agrella art gallery and the Santa Rosa Junior College Museum. All are open to the public.
Please note that all instruction and services are being delivered remotely through fall 2020.